For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the "Law"), the data controller is Little Green Home, 230 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7HG.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.littlegreenhome.co.uk ("our site"). This includes information such as your name, your contact information including your email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests as well as other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out on our site and the fulfilment of your orders, including your name, address, email address and telephone number. If you provide us with someone else's data (for example, because the purchase is a gift) then we will process the data relevant to fulfil this order.
- For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
INTERNAL RECORD KEEPING.
WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
WE MAY PERIODICALLY SEND PROMOTIONAL EMAILS ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS, SPECIAL OFFERS OR OTHER INFORMATION WHICH WE THINK YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH YOU HAVE PROVIDED. FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY ALSO USE YOUR INFORMATION TO CONTACT YOU FOR MARKET RESEARCH PURPOSES. WE MAY CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL, PHONE, FAX OR MAIL. WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION TO CUSTOMISE THE WEBSITE ACCORDING TO YOUR INTERESTS.
TO FULFIL ANY OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM A CONTRACT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND US (USUALLY FULFILLING YOUR ORDER).
If you wish to opt out of marketing emails you can do so at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of these emails or by emailing email@example.com
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
We share this information with relevant third parties under the following circumstances;
- With service providers, for example payment processors and delivery companies.
- With third party advertisers, including Google, Facebook and Instagram so they can display our adverts to the relevant audience.
- With other third parties we use to deliver our services, including banking services, IT services, internet providers and our legal advisors.
- If required by law with government and/or law enforcement agencies.
- In the event we were to sell or buy any business assets we may disclose your data to any prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets.
- If Little Green Home or a substantial amount of its assets were to be acquired by a third party the data we hold on our customers would form part of these transferred assets.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR
We store your data for as long as we need it for the purposes outlined above.
When you make a payment we will keep your payment information for as long as is needed to certify payment and for relevant accounting formalities.
We will keep your personal data and browsing history for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
WHENEVER YOU ARE ASKED TO FILL IN A FORM ON THE WEBSITE, LOOK FOR THE BOX THAT YOU CAN CLICK TO INDICATE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE INFORMATION TO BE USED BY ANYBODY FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY AGREED TO US USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR MIND AT ANY TIME BY WRITING TO OR EMAILING US AT INFO@LITTLEGREENHOME.CO.UK
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.